What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When visiting our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, or phone number or other customer information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To respond to a request. Information you provide in a request for service or information will be forwarded to us. We will use this information to respond to your request.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic e-mails. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive e-mails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each e-mail.
Notice: We prohibit the transfer of e-mail addresses collected on this site for the purpose of sending commercial e-mail solicitations.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology to protect any non-public information you submit. This technology protects visitors from having their information intercepted by anyone while it is being transmitted. We work hard to ensure that our systems are secure and that they meet industry standards. Where appropriate, we employ firewalls, encryption technology, user authentications systems, and access control mechanisms to control access to systems and data.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell or trade to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. Although we may use third party vendors to provide certain services related to the services and products you may purchase or to process information you provide, we will not distribute your personal information to other outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (The Children’s’ Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This website contains hyperlinks or “links” to other sites, and other sites may “link” to this site. Websites linking to and from this site may have different privacy practices from the ones described here. Visitors to our site should read the privacy statements of other websites they visit.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
We do not knowingly publish (or permit individuals to publish) copyrighted materials without permission. If you believe that any material published on this website has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, and if you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed, please notify us of any alleged infringement. Your notice to our Copyright Agent should be in the form of a written, signed statement containing the following information:
- a description of the infringing material
- a description of the copyrighted work(s) that you believe has been infringed;
- the name of the owner of the copyright,
- your name,
- your address, telephone number and/or email address,
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the allegedly infringing use was not authorized by the owner, an agent for the owner, or by law,
- a statement that all of the information you have provided is true, and
- a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of the copyright or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Our websites and mobile services are intended for a general audience and are not directed toward children, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children.
How We Use the Information We Collect
Personal Information may be used for the following purposes:
- Our Products & Services. We use Personal Information to process and fulfill your orders, refunds or exchanges,
requests for products, services or information, to provide customer service, to administer our credit card programs, to customize your shopping experience, to identify your preferences, and to provide you services across multiple devices.
- Marketing and Advertising. We may use Personal Information to administer promotions, contests, sweepstakes, and rewards programs and to market products and services, including serving you interest-based advertising. For more information on interest-based advertising, see our Privacy Resource Center.
- Other Uses. We use Personal Information for other reasons, including conducting research and analysis; preventing or mitigating fraud and credit risk; and complying with legal matters, investigations, and applicable laws and regulations.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with other parties in the following instances:
- With Our Third-Party Service Providers: To process transactions or provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to providers of product delivery services (for example UPS and FedEx) and website analytics (for example Google Analytics).
- For Marketing Purposes: To notify you of offers for products or services that may be of interest to you. We do not share credit card or other financial information for marketing purposes.
- For Corporate Transactions: In connection with a merger, acquisition or sale involving all or a portion of our company.
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
- To Stop Certain Collection and Use of Your Personal Information:
Marketing Emails and Texts
- You can stop promotional emails from us by using the “unsubscribe” link on our promotional emails.
- You can stop marketing text messages, by replying “STOP” our promotional text messages, or
- You can contact us with your request as noted in the How to Contact Us section below.
Interest Based Advertising
Some of our websites support Interest Based Advertising efforts by third parties. Industry groups such as the Digital Advertising Alliance, or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance if you are located in the European Union, have developed services to help you manage your Interest Based Advertising preferences.
You can opt-out of tracking used to understand website utilization provided by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Do Not Track
Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that lets you tell certain websites you do not want your online activities tracked. Our websites, like many other retailers, do not have this functionality.
To Change or Correct Your Personal Information
At any time, you can request access to your personal information, request that any inaccuracies be corrected, or request that comments or explanations be added to records about you.
You may contact us with changes as described in the How To Contact Us section. To prevent unauthorized changes, we may ask for certain information to verify your identity before we process such requests.
Although we will do our best to make your requested changes, in some cases (for example, if it requires a disproportionate technical or practical cost or effort or if it conflicts with our legal obligations or business requirements) we may be unable to do so completely.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We employ technical, physical and administrative safeguards to protect your Personal Information and require third parties with whom we work to do the same. However, we cannot guarantee your information will be completely safe against unauthorized access. Please use caution when sharing your information with others and take appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality of your username and password.
If you think the Personal Information you provided to us has been improperly accessed or used, or if you suspect that unauthorized purchases have been made on our websites using your Personal Information, please contact us immediately.
Our websites may contain links to, or plugins or widgets from, social media or other websites operated and maintained by third parties. These properties, which we do not control, operate independently and have their own privacy practices and statements, which we encourage you to review.
Customer Specific Disclosures
If you are a contract customer and would like to opt-out of receiving promotional mail and/or email from us, please notify your Account Manager. You may still receive email or postal mail from other affiliated companies and third parties if they have received your email or postal address from other sources or as a result of their own transactions or experiences with you. You will also continue to receive email or postal mail if you request to hear from us again at a later date.
1. California Shine the Light Law
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83–1798.84 California residents may request the names and addresses of affiliated companies and categories of Personal Information we share for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please Contact Us.
2. California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018
California residents have the following rights:
- The Right to Disclosure
- About information collected
- About information sold
- Categories of personal information sold
- Categories of Third Parties with whom the personal information was sold
- The Right to Deletion of Personal Information
- The Right to Opt-Out of the sale of Personal Information to Third Parties
- The Right to Sue for Security Breaches
- The Right to not be Discriminated Against Based on Exercising any of the Above Rights
California residents may submit a Data Disclosure request by:
- Submitting an online request here: Data Disclosure Request
- Submitting a phone request by calling 1-813-288-8080
California residents may submit a Data Deletion request by:
- Submitting an online request here: Data Deletion Request
- Submitting a phone request by calling 1-813-288-8080
Where applicable, you may submit your request to Opt-Out of the sale of your Personal Information to Third Parties by:
- Submitting an online request here: Do Not Sell My Personal Information
- Clicking the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” button on our applicable website
Unless indicated with a “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” button on our websites, we do not sell Personal Information as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity prior to fulfilling the above requests.
Authorized Agents may submit requests on behalf of a California resident using the above processes and providing the appropriate documentation.
The following section describes:
- Categories of personal information we collect
- The purpose for which the personal information is collected
- Specific personal information collected
- Categories of sources from which that information is collected
- Categories of Third Parties (who are not classified service providers) with whom the information may be shared
- The purpose
for selling or sharing of personal information
|Categories of Personal Information as defined by CCPA||Do we collect this type of Personal Information?||Purpose of collecting the Personal Information
|Specific Personal Information that may be Collected||Categories of Sources from which the Personal Information is Collected
|Is this category of Personal Information shared with Third Parties?||Categories of Third Parties with which the Personal Information may be Shared||Purpose of Selling or Sharing Personal Information||Can you opt-out of this Sharing?|
|Identifiers||Yes||To uniquely identify an individual in support of business activities||Names, Account ids, emails, addresses, IP Addresses, Device Identifiers, Loyalty Program Ids, Tax Exempt Numbers||From you, From Marketing Firms||Yes||Marketing Partners||Marketing||Yes|
|Commercial Information||Yes||To support business transaction||Quotes, Sales Transactions,||Your transactions with us||Yes||Marketing Partners||Marketing||Yes|
|Biometrics||In limited circumstances||Fraud Protection||Behavioral biometrics and device usage||From you||No||N/A||N/A||N/A|
(if you access our websites or mobile apps)
|To allow access to and optimize our websites||Access to our properties||From you||No||N/A||N/A||N/A|
(if you access our websites or mobile apps)
|Personalization and Store Locations||Unique Identifiers and your location and ZIP code||From you and your devices||No||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Recordings (e.g. audio, visual)||Yes (if you call customer service or visit a store using closed circuit TV)||Customer Service, Fraud Prevention||Voice and CCTV Recordings||From you||No||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Professional or Employment-Related Information||Yes||For employment and credit purposes||Employment History including Companies and Job Titles||From you||Yes||Prior Employers and Background Check Services||Employment Background||No|
|Education Information||Yes||For employment and credit purposes||Educational History including Schools and programs||From you||Yes||Verification Services||Employment and Credit Verification||No|
|Inferences||Yes||Personalization||Product Affinities||From you and external data sources||In limited circumstances||Marketing Partners||Marketing||Yes|
Under Nevada SB 220, Nevada residents may submit an opt-out request regarding the sale of their Personally Identifiable Information (PII) collected through a website or online service. If you are a Nevada resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us.
European Union (EU) Residents
Safety First Printing, LLC and its affiliated companies are based in the U.S. and the information Safety First Printing, LLC and its service providers collect is governed by U.S. law. If you are accessing the Services from outside of the U.S., please be aware that information collected through the services may be transferred to, processed, stored, and used in the U.S. Data protection laws in the U.S. may be different from those of your country of residence. Your use of the services or provision of any information therefore constitutes your consent to the transfer to and from, processing, usage, sharing, and storage of your information, including Personal Information, in the U.S. as set forth in this Privacy Statement.
As residents of the EU, you will have certain additional rights with respect to your Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation including;
- The right to be informed.
- The right of access.
- The right to rectification.
- The right to erasure.
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
For more information, see the Privacy Resource Center.
We will retain your EU Personal Information for as long as your account is active, as needed to provide you services and to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations and fulfill our business needs.
How To Contact Us
This Privacy Statement applies to Safety First Printing, LLC, Inc. and its affiliated companies.
Please direct any questions, complaints or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement and our treatment of your Personal Information to any of the following:
by phone at (+1) 844-237-2338 (US only)
by writing to:
Safety First Printing, LLC
Privacy and Compliance
10548 66th Avenue
Seminole, FL33772 US
Upon receiving a written request, we will contact you directly, investigate your request and work to address your concerns. We will respond to your request without undue delay within 30 days. We reserve the right to take reasonable steps to verify customer identity prior to granting access or processing changes or corrections.
Privacy Statement Updates
This Privacy Statement may change from time to time, and we will post on our websites any updated Privacy Statement. Recent changes to the Privacy Statement are documented below. Each version of this Privacy Statement will be identified by its effective date displayed at the top of this Privacy Statement.
What has changed:
|V1.2||January 2, 2020||Addition of language for California Data Privacy Law|
|V1.1||October 1, 2019||Addition of language for Nevada Data Privacy Law
|V0.1||March 23, 2017||Removed references to the US-EU and US-Swiss Safe Harbor programs which have or will be discontinued.|